Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Foundation Director Susan LaHoda Announces Retirement

Please read the following notice from Susan LaHoda, Executive Director of the Imagine! Foundation:

It is with mixed emotions that I announce my retirement as Executive Director of the Imagine!
Foundation effective August 1 of this year. It has been a wonderful 14 years, and I have enjoyed tremendously meeting and working with the dedicated and generous Imagine! Foundation board members and donors, as well as the amazing Imagine! organization, board, clients, and staff. But I am looking forward to time to do some travel and hiking while I am able.

I feel very confident leaving now with Walt Pounds at the helm as Imagine! Foundation Board President for another year. I consider myself to be very fortunate to have been able to end my career with Imagine! and to have had such a rewarding experience. I would particularly like to thank each board member with whom I have worked over the years for his/her kindness, commitment, and support. It has meant a great deal to those we serve and to me. But this is not good-bye, as I have several months ahead before I leave and much still to accomplish!

Editor’s note: if we were to post all of Susan’s accomplishments during her time with the Imagine! Foundation, this blog post would never end. Suffice it to say that many, many families and individuals served by Imagine! are thriving today as a direct result of her hard work and dedication. And she has done it all with a quiet dignity, grace, and humor. She will be greatly missed. Thank you Susan, for all you have done (and will continue to do).

No comments:

Post a Comment