Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Dayspring Family Sends Thanks to Therapists

Below you will find some comments made by a parent in a survey for parents who have children served by Imagine!’s Dayspring department. The parent, DeeDee Correll, was so generous with her praise of Imagine! and her Dayspring therapists we asked her if we could share her comments with others, and she agreed. Thanks for the kind words, DeeDee!

One of the things our family likes best about Dayspring is the fact that they do home visits – this cut down on so much driving for us. Phyllis Villar, our Case Manager for Imagine!, was very attentive about matching us with therapists she thought would be a good fit for us. Her choices of Jenny Koslowski for speech (pictured below on the right) and Sara Ostrom (pictured below on the left) for feeding were excellent. I found them both to be professional, knowledgeable, empathetic, and very supportive


So I guess I’d say they were what we liked best, but I also appreciate how responsive Dayspring/Imagine! were in increasing my daughter’s services. I also thought Dayspring did a marvelous job in providing all the extracurricular activities.

My only suggestion as to what Dayspring could do better is to cover my daughter for another few years! Seriously, we have no complaints. It has been an entirely rewarding experience for us.

We are especially satisfied with working with Sara and Jenny – they are top notch. I already miss them. I think they both deserve raises – or at least hazard pay for dealing with me and my kin!

My satisfaction with Dayspring services and providers exceeded my expectations.

No comments:

Post a Comment